Bartlett C. Snyder
I provide expert planning in the area of wealth transfer and business planning, utilizing insurance products when it’s appropriate. When I meet with my clients, I believe in beginning the process by asking: What is the most important result you want to achieve with your planning? Once that objective has been clearly defined, I utilize the many tools and options that I have available, from my professional experience and industry connections to specialized services offered from the insurance carriers I represent. I have expertise not only in life insurance and annuity products, but also in long term care and disability insurance products. Objectives vary widely from person to person and so do my individualized planning solutions; my access to a variety of insurance products allows me to design a tailored and unique plan. My typical clients are successful entrepreneurs who desire to ensure their business goals are preserved, and their family is protected from financial challenge. My professional relationships are extremely important to me, and I value the mutual trust and respect that result from defining and achieving objectives together.
- Team Member Churchley Financial Group LLC since 2007
- Maintains the Series 6, 7, 63 and 65 licenses, Life, Health, Variable Life Insurance and Annuity licenses
- Long Term Care Certified
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®): The American College
- BA: University of Colorado
- Member, Evergreen Chamber of Commerce
- Member Team Sweat Equity, raising money for Big Brothers – Big Sisters of Denver through cycling events
- I enjoy Skiing, Road Biking and Playing with my daughters
- I reside in Denver, Colorado with my wife, Meredith, daughters Ellie and Caitlyn, and labrador retriever, Sammy.
"It's not how good you are, it’s how good you want to be."
by Steve Martin