Fred W. Churchley III, CLU
For almost 40 years, I have worked with wealthy clients and their advisors located across the United States to enhance comprehensive wealth transfer and business planning strategies. I create sophisticated designs utilizing a diverse range of strategies and insurance products to meet the targeted objectives of my clients. I have designed a wide variety of unique tax reduction and wealth maximization strategies for some of the largest cable and media families in the country. Consistent commitment to a mastery of fundamental and innovative estate planning strategies is evidenced throughout my work with implementing plans for Forbes 400 individuals.
I believe that it is important that no matter how complex the design, to structure it so that each component is easily explained and to keep the process simple for all those involved, from start to finish. Many of my clients desire to implement wealth transfer planning or to improve their existing plans, but feel a sense of inertia about the scope and direction of such a project. I energize this motivation to take a good plan that may already be in place to the next step and make it a great plan. I work with existing advisors to ensure that our designs provide a seamless fit inside their comprehensive estate plan. The successful entrepreneurs with whom I work have invested significant energy into the creation of their legacy, and deserve no less than an exceptional transfer plan to preserve that legacy.
- Maintains the Series 7 and 63 licenses, Life, Health, Variable Life Insurance and Annuity licenses
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®): The American College
- BS: Michigan State University
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Denver Estate Planning Council
- Member, Past President, Board of Directors, Mountain Resource Center, which provides a broad spectrum of services to families living in the foothills west of Denver.
- Long-time contributor to the Walter Kaitz Foundation and a founding sponsor of The National Cable Television Center and Museum in Denver, as well as a member of its Chairman's Circle for the Endowment Campaign.
- I enjoy Golf, Biking, and Travel
- I reside in Evergreen, Colorado with my wife, Laura. We have 6 children and 8 grandchildren, all living in the Denver, Colorado area.
“Nothing in the world will take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than the unsuccessful person with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “press on” has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”
by Calvin Coolidge